Quick Guide On Canon IP8720 Wireless Printer Setup Process
One of the most popular brands available today is the Canon ip8720 printer. It is known for its innovative design and impeccable print quality. The Canon printer allows you to print stunning borderless photos up to 13 x 19 in size. Besides that, the 6-color ink system and a maximum of 9600 x 2400 color dpi make the print output excellent. However, to ensure the proper functioning of the Canon Pixma Photo Printer, you must provide an appropriate installation of the device. You need to read on then to explore how you can install the printer and get some troubleshooting steps to fix some commonly occurring Canon Printer issues.
Canon IP8720 Printer User Guide
Your newly bought ip8720 canon printer package consists of the one canon ip8720 manual. It includes all the detailed information on the installation and setup process, printer specification, etc. It is suggested that you go through the manual before starting with the setup of the Canon Printer. Apart from that, the Canon Printer reviews are an excellent way to make an informed decision on purchasing the printer. You can then visit several websites to go through the Canon Pixma Printer reviews.
Manual Setup For Canon Pixma IP8720 Printer
For the canon ip8720 manual setup, you can refer to these steps given below. Follow the instructions carefully.
- Start by removing the protective tape given at the top of the Printer's box. Then take all the components out of the package.
- You need to place the device on a dust-free surface. Then you have to find the power port on your Printer.
- Now, attach the power cable, and the other end of the power cable needs to be plugged into a wall outlet. You need to ensure it is working correctly. That is how you can set it up and then go for how do I connect my canon ip8720 printer to wifi.
- You need to press the ON button to power up your Printer and set all the preferences on the Printer's touch display.
- Then open the rear tray on your Printer, place enough white sheets, and then finally, close the cassette.
- After the above steps, install the original black and color cartridges into the respective slots. Now, print an alignment sheet to ensure that you have inserted the cartridges correctly.
These steps will make your canon Pixma ip8720 setup process successful. Now, move to the next section for the wireless configuration of Canon Printer MG3020.
How To Install A Canon IP8720 Pixma Printer?
Before you go ahead with the installation process of the Canon ip8720 printer, you need to ensure the following pointers:
- First, log in to your PC with administrative privileges so that you can connect the printer to Wi-Fi.
- Then close all the running programs on the PC. While the Canon Pixma IP8720 Wireless printer driver installation is under process, do not change the users.
- Now, once the driver is installed successfully, you need then to restart the PC.
Once you make sure of the points mentioned above, you can then start with the setup of your canon Pixma ip8720 printer:
- You need first to download and install the Canon Pixma ip8720 inkjet printer driver on the PC.
- Then select the cableless setup option from the initial screen and then press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the Printer to connect it to the wireless network. You can also use your Canon printer offline mac. Then click on next. After that, follow the on-screen instructions and tap on OK when the setup process is complete.
- Choose ‘Add a printer on the add printer panel. Then select your printer model and click on add.
- Finally, click on next and then on the finish to complete the printer setup.
Following the above steps will help you install the Canon Pixma ip8720 printer on your PC. Make sure you read the instructions carefully.
Tips & Tricks To Connect The Canon IP8720 Printer To Wi-Fi
To connect canon Pixma ip8720 to wifi, you need first to note the wireless network name – SSID and the network key. After that, on the printer’s control panel, tap on the wireless key or button. Then you need to locate your wireless network name and tap on it. After that, you need to enter the network key in the requested field and tap on connect. If you face any challenges while connecting your printer to the Wi-Fi, refer to the canon ip8720 manual.
Canon IP8720 Setup For Windows & Mac OS
Whether it is a Windows PC or Mac OS, setting up the Canon Printer allows you to connect several Wi-Fi-enabled devices to the printer and print wirelessly. Then follow the below-mentioned steps for canon IP8720 wireless setup:
- First, you need to visit Canon’s official site to download the printer driver and run the setup file.
- Then choose the region where you live, and click on Next. Then go through the License Agreement and if you agree to it, click on the “I Agree” option.
- After that, select your SSID from the list of available wireless networks and then enter the network key in the requested field.
- You have to wait until the canon ip8720 wifi setup for Windows and Mac completes. Then click on the ‘add printer’ option and select the Canon ip8720 wireless setup. Click on next.
- Once the canon ip8720 wireless printer setup for the Windows and Mac completes, you need to select Next and exit from the installation process.
These steps above will help you set up your Canon Printer with Windows and Mac wirelessly. So, follow the steps carefully, and you are all set.
Troubleshooting Canon Pixma IP8720
There are instances when your printer won’t print. You must make sure that the printer is connected to the device you are printing from in such situations. Secondly, you have to ensure that your printer and the PC connect to the same wireless network. In such cases, you are using a relay hub to fulfil your printing requirements, ad disconnect it, and then connect it directly to the device from where you are printing. If you notice that the issues have been solved, then there was an issue with the relay device. Another way to fix it is the canon Pixma ip8720 troubleshooting by reinstalling the printer driver. It works best with most of the users.
If your printer is not responding still, it may be because of the communication between your printer and the device you are printing from. To fix it, you must try some canon Pixma ip8720 troubleshooting. Ensure that your printer setup is done adequately. Next, you can try a test print from the printer and if the problem is still there, try installing the printer driver.
Using the above methods to install and set up the Canon IP78720 printer, you can set it up adequately. Make sure you read the instructions carefully. You can try the above-given steps to fix the issues, and it will fix your printer issues.
Related Post - Canon Pixma Mg3022 || Canon MX922 Wireless Setup For Windows || Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer Setup || How to Connect Canon Pixma MG3620 Printer to WiFi || Canon Pixma MG3020 Not Printing
Click Here To See More