Home Remedies For Vomiting And Diarrhea
Home Remedies For Vomiting And iarrhea
Vomiting and diarrhea can be caused to any small member of the household due to any reason of which indigestion is the most important. Sometimes due to cold or heat, contaminated eating also causes vomiting and diarrhea.
Some home remedies for prevention of vomiting and diarrhea
1. In the case of vomiting, dissolving lemon juice in water is beneficial.
2. If you suck one or two cloves, cinnamon or cardamom in mouth, these spices are very helpful in preventing vomiting due to anti-vomiting drugs.
3. Taking one teaspoon juice of Tulasi leaves with honey provides relief in vomiting.
4. Drinking one spoon of onion juice also provides relief in vomiting.
5. If there are frequent vomiting in the summer, then ice should be sucked.
6. Taking mint juice also provides relief in vomiting.
7. Drinking coriander leaves and pomegranate juice after a while alternately stops vomiting.
8. Taking 1/4 teaspoon dry ginger with one teaspoon honey provides quick relief in vomiting.
9. Putting a piece of lemon in your mouth with black salt does not make you feel nauseated, it stops.
10. Consuming half a teaspoon of ground cumin seeds with water provides quick relief from vomiting.
11. Drink a spoonful of apple vinegar in a glass of water, it will give instant relief in vomiting.
12. Do not consume solid food for 12 hours after vomiting, but keep drinking plenty of water and fruit juices.
13. Do not consume fatty, spicy, heavy and hard-to-digest foods, it also causes vomiting.
14. In case of vomiting of bile, lick honey and cinnamon.
15. Grind Harrar with honey and lick it to stop vomiting.
16. Do not sleep immediately after eating food. Get used to walking after eating. Whenever you sleep, sleep on your right arm. This will not bring the contents of your stomach to the mouth.
17. Eating curd, rice, and sugar candy together provides relief in diarrhea.
18. Take one spoon of ginger, lemon juice with black pepper, it also provides relief in diarrhea.
19. Mix fennel and cumin seeds together and fry them. Taking half-teaspoon of water thrice a day provides relief in diarrhea.
20. Take bananas, apple jam and ripe bananas, it will give instant relief in diarrhea.
21. In case of diarrhea, drink a piece of ginger or drink ginger tea, it also calms the stomach and also provides relief in diarrhea.
22. To prevent diarrhea, add light salt and pepper to the rice marshes and consume it. The diarrhea will stop.
23. Grind the leaves of jambule tree and add rock salt to it and take 1/4 teaspoon twice a day stops diarrhea.
24. In case of diarrhea, do not consume milk and things made from it at all.
25. When diarrhea occurs, the minerals and fluids of the body come out with diarrhea and drink O.R.S solution to fill the deficiency.
I hope all these home remedies will work in your life.